A live workshop in New York City featuring James & Jerry sharing experiences on life, love and finding your way as an entrepreneur.
Join us live in New York City for a candid and eye-opening conversation between James Altucher and Jerry Colonna as they share their vast and unusual experiences on life, love and the unpredictable journey of finding your way as an entrepreneur.
How does one find "success" as an entrepreneur? What exactly is "success"? Both Jerry & James believe that true success as an entrepreneur comes from the inside out:
- a result of inner health
- a result of inner passions
- a result of inner backbone (ethics, loyalty, inner strength)
- a result of strong resilience and a striking ability to deal with failure
- a result of an inner sense of purpose and what are the things truly important in life.
- a puzzle of tiny internal entrepreneurship over every area of your life that fits together into a quilt of inner and outer success.
Jerry and James both found success and failure early on. Both hit the floor and had to bounce back. They tell all, dig deep, and in a conversation with each other discussing the full range from spirituality to entrepreneurship discuss how they found their way to balance, to happiness, to true success.